PT Photonic Tools GmbH
Booth number: 4105-47
Photonic Tools provides system components and solutions for the industrial ultrafast and high power laser applications, their end users, system integrators and laser manufacturers. Photonic Tools’ products are beam delivery systems, processing heads and customised solutions dedicated to industrial ultrafast and high power lasers.
The systems consist of:
- Standardised free space beam delivery components and a cutting edge fibre beam delivery system using photonic crystal fibre for ultrafast lasers.
- Fibre beam delivery systems and modular processing heads for high power solid state lasers.
The products’ features meet the stringent requirements of the advanced manufacturing industry, combining laser technology and application, applied optics and precise machine tool building.
The experienced Photonic Tools team has a long standing track record of bringing innovative tools for laser material processing to the industrial high power solid-state laser market.
Products & Services
„Photonic Tools“ are system components and application solutions for industrial ultrafast and cw solid state lasers:
Beam delivery systems
- Modular free space beam delivery components
- Flexible fibre beam delivery for ultrafast lasers
- Laser light cables (fibres) for high power cw lasers
- Fibre coupling and beam launching modules
Laser processing heads
- Modular design for all laser applications for. e.g. welding, cutting, surface treatment
- Modules e.g. collimators, camera viewing
- Industry 4.0 status monitoring
- Custom design
Laser Processing Head MPH und MPH-UKP
A simple optical system which is efficient, can be flexibly configured and is suitable for lasers up to 20 kW laser power.
Specifically designed sensors monitor the status of all critical optical elements und functional components. The processing head`s revolutionary design enables field repair and service.
Laser Light Cable for Industrial Kilowatt Lasers
Different fibre core diameters and fibre types, anti-reflection coated endcaps and protective windows, extended temperature and stray light monitoring are optionally available.
For handling the kilowatt laser power a modestripper and an indirect fluid cooling allow a safe and simple laser integration.