J&M Analytik AG
Booth number: 4105-22
J&M is an award-winning pioneer in the field of fiber-optic solutions using UV/VIS, NIR and Raman spectroscopy – for lab and OEM applications. J&M was founded in 1987 and is a member of the PHARMA TEST GROUP since 2016. We offer innovative, reliable solutions and analytical systems made in Germany – for laboratory and OEM applications. We create value for our customers by helping them better understand, control and optimize their processes.
The TIDAS® series of spectrometers are fiber-optic diode-array spectrometer systems and instruments in the chemical, pharmaceutical and food industry. Innovative products are constantly developed by working closely with both customers and partners. They are based on UV/VIS, NIR, Raman and LIF technology.
The instruments are run by the internally developed TIDASDAQ3 software for instrument control, data visualization and evaluation. Additionally, J&M offers a broad selection of accessories and process interfaces, both contact and non-contact.
Products & Services
J&M has two main product lines:
- TIDAS® Lab: laboratory and educational spectrometer instruments
- TIDAS® OEM: OEM components for optical spectroscopy like detectors, light sources, multiplexers and flow cells
J&M products and technology can be used for many applications, such as
- Blend and drying monitoring
- Cleaning monitoring and validation
- Coating and particle size monitoring
- Hygiene monitoring
- Moisture measurement
- Raw material identification
- Reaction monitoring